What is Organisational Dynamics?
Developing excellence in Alternative Dispute Resolution
Transformational Leadership and HR
Welcome to The Institute of Organisational Dynamics
The Institute of Organisational Dynamics is a think tank for the emerging People and Culture profession, and has been created for individuals and organisations who have an interest in the areas of transformational culture; systems thinking; transformational HR & transformational leadership; sustainable business practices; conflict management; alternative dispute resolution (ADR); restorative justice; organisational development; positive psychology; emotional intelligence; principled negotiation; non-violent communication and behavioural science.
Upcoming Events and Activities
We run a number of events across the year, covering a wide range of different topics and delivered by industry experts. Events planned for 2021 cover: HR best practice, emotional intelligence, conflict resolution, positive psychology, systems thinking, transformational leadership and many more. During Covid19, events are being delivered online. Face to face events will resume in London as soon as it is safe to do so. These include roundtables, workshops, seminars and our annual conference which runs in November each year. The conference is free to attend for corporate members and discounted by 50% for individual members.
About The Institute of Organisational Dynamics
Founded by David Liddle, respected author and CEO of The TCM Group, The Institute of Organisational Dynamics is a forum for members, as well as, ADR practitioners, HR and OD professionals, coaches, academics, business leaders, and many others to come together in the spirit of promoting best practice in the development of human and humane working practices and organisational systems.
In a nutshell, The Institute of Organisational Dynamics:
- Connects people and organisations with each other.
- Promotes the development of a Transformational Culture within organisations (a fair, just, inclusive and high performing culture). We are the world’s first Transformational Culture Hub.
- Access to People & Culture Essentials webinars & podcasts.
- Offers a variety of events to our members, including podcasts and webinars, under the name of People and Culture Essentials (PACE).
- Creates, curates and commissions research and evidence.
- Provides a space for members to learn from each other, to share stories, and to celebrate the benefits of a person-centred and values based organisational culture.
- Enhances the profile of compassionate and collaborative problem-solving techniques such as mediation, facilitation and restorative justice.
Benefits of membership
The Institute of Organisational Dynamics offers a programme of continuing professional development (CPD) events, workshops, webinars and podcasts for members. Our CPD events are mainly run on an open-access basis, however, we can also come onsite for a small fee to design and deliver CPD events which are tailored to meet the unique needs of your organisation.
Below are just some of the benefits that The Institute of Organisational Dynamics delivers:
- A unique online portal for our members to access toolkits and resources.
- A professional network for accredited mediators, investigators, facilitators, and coaches.
- Access to high impact Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Free or discounted access to a wide range of workshops, webinars, and events.
- A network for organisations who have an Internal Mediation Scheme.
- Free advice from expert consultants.
Member news & events
In addition to our freely available resources, members have exclusive access to a diverse portfolio of training and events, including webinars, CPD sessions and networking events. Members will also receive regular updates via our weekly newsletters which will contain information on key topics, industry relevant articles, research opportunities, upcoming events, recent blogs and more.
Webinars & Podcasts
Below are a selection of videos, webinars and recordings from events that we have produced.
The latest news
This area is dedicated to providing you with the latest news, articles, blogs and thought leadership from expert contributors across the globe.